It’s Sunday. I’m moving slowly today! But, got a double share of sorts today!
This is a classic style gift card holder that I’m sharing today.
And, the inside –
You’ve probably made a slew of these over time, but might have forgotten about them.
The gift card ‘pops’ up!
As I created this and covered almost the whole thing in Designer Series Paper, I thought, why not just make it out of Designer Series Paper to save a step? Duh.
- card stock base is 4 1/4 x 10
- score at 2, 5, 6, 7
- fold 2, 5 score lines valley style
- fold 6 mountain style
- fold 7 valley style
- adhere edges of 5/6 together on edges with Tear & Tape
- use Classic Label punch to create an opening slit to hold a gift card, 2 punched next to one another, test fit size of gift card
- decorate outside
- use hook & loop dot as a closure
- Designer Series Paper was 4″ wide, same score lines, but this way, you get three from one sheet!!
I really like these two versions! Both are quick and easy. A great basic idea to have in your stash of ‘how to’ ideas!!
- Stamp Set – Another Wonderful Year (Merry & Bright), Timeless Tidings (…Christmas…)
- Framelits – Foliage Frame (red/white holder)
- Card Stock – Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler
- DSP – Dashing Along
- Punches – Classic Label (both cards), 2″ Circle, 1 3/4″ Circle, Starburst, Everyday Label (red/white holder),