Happy Create with Connie and Mary Saturday! And, welcome to our blog hop!
Our theme this week features anything winter!
I loved the images of the snowmen on the Santa’s Workshop Designer Series Paper! And, of course, I took my scissor to the images to create this –
Simple card design at this time of the year!
I used the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper because it looks like snow! But, its really mini stars!
A mix of products, but all work well together!
I have another post later today showing a nifty idea using a card similar for my 12 Days of Gift Card Holders. Please stop back by!
We will see you in 2 weeks for our weekly Saturday Blog Hop!
- Stamp Set – Peaceful Noel
- Framelits – Layering Ovals, Stitched Shapes
- Card Stock – Pool Party, Whisper White,
- Ink – Real Red
- DSP – Santa’s Workshop, Twinkle Twinkle
- Other – Real Red 1/8 Solid Ribbon