It’s Thursday, you know what that means! Time for a new Create with Connie and Mary challenge!
This layout will be a two week challenge –
Fabulous, go to sketch!
I decided to create a birthday card, Christmas style, using new products!
Light, fresh colors here!
I used the Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper as my starting point.
One of the patterns is a fuzzy, flocked striped pattern. I used that paper to punch the cake. Its from the new Piece of Cake bundle, a punch that cuts the cake and the pedestal.
The sentiment is also from the stamp set in the bundle, Piece of Cake. It’s really cute. I’m going to get lots of milage from this duo!
- Stamp Set – Piece of Cake (available January 2019)
- Framelits – Layering Ovals
- Bundle – Piece of Cake (available January 2019)
- Card Stock – Soft Sea Foam, Garden Green, Whisper White
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Santa’s Workshop Specialty
- Punches – Cake Builder