Is the countdown on yet?
Have you chosen that perfect gift card from your stash for that last minute gift?
Now, how about the perfect gift card holder for that gift!
How about one from Santa –
This is a narrow card when finished. So cute, right??
When you take off the belly band / belt buckle, the top flips up and the inside starts to be revealed –
Flip open the flaps to find the gift –
Not an original idea of mine, but I’d never seen it before and I thought it was so clever! It uses a Stampin’ Up Medium Envelope!
- card stock base is Cherry Cobbler 2 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Designer Series Paper strip is 2 1/4 x 4 1/2
- Stampin’ Up! envelope scored closed at 1 3/4 from each end
- open envelope and refold over, fold closure flap down
- adhere to Cherry Cobbler using Tear & Tape
- adhere Designer Series Paper to flap at the edge of the top, helps it to open up
- stamp inside sentiment
- band around is 3/8 wide wrapped around and trimmed, scored at 1/8 to allow for the thickness of the envelope
- button is on a Dimensional with the top colored black
- holds a gift card, money or a check!
I’d love to know what you think! Comments are always great!
I did modify the measurements to my liking from where ever I first saw this.
- Stamp Set – Sincerely Santa
- Card Stock – Cherry Cobbler
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Festive Farmhouse
- Other – Galvanized Buttons, Stampin’ Up Medium Envelope