Welcome to our weekly inspirational Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge!
Our newest challenge is a layout –
Quite a fun layout! I created a Christmas card with this layout –
Colored with Blends and Stampin’ Write markers, then cut out with framelits. Easy to make several of these in one sitting. It’s just so quick and easy!
The other Design team members created some wonderful cards at Create with Connie and Mary.
If you want to join our challenge and show off your card, do so on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Signs of Santa
- Framelits – Santa’s Signpost, Layering Circles
- Bundles – Signs of Santa
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Santa’s Workshop (no longer available)
- Other – Bends, Stampin’ Write Markers