Welcome to our weekly Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features Christmas Tags!
Now that Thanksgiving has passed, we can go full speed into Christmas! If you purchased anything during the sales this weekend, you might want to go ahead and wrap them.
How about lovely tags to top your packages?
These are beautiful!
See it up close –
I started with Poppy Parade card stock and used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch for the top of the tag. I rounded the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
In the center, I used a scrap of a Buffalo Check topped with a poinsettia from the Detailed Poinsettia Framelits.
The bold, TO YOU, is from Merry Christmas to All. Great for tags!
- Stamp Set – Buffalo Check, Merry Christmas to All
- Framelits – Detailed Poinsettia
- Card Stock – Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Call Me Clover
- Ink – Black Memento
- Punches – Scalloped Tag Topper, Detailed Trio
- Other – Whisper White 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon