Happy Fall!!! And, welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features a ‘Hello Fall’ card.
I went with a thank you fall because I’m so grateful for the season of fall!
This all started with the Buffalo Check background. It is Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla.
I added the Mossy Meadow lines. It’s so fall, so flannel looking!
I added the card base and I loved how it all looked against Cherry Cobbler. Then came this hostess set, Warm Hearted, for the ‘thanks’.
I added the leaves from the Detailed Leaves with sprigs using the Sprig Punch. The twine is Cherry Cobbler.
This is beautiful and suitable for anyone! It really warms my heart!
Go forward to check out Debbie Henderson, and back to Mary Brown hello fall cards!
- Stamp Set – Buffalo Check, Warm Hearted
- Framelits – Detailed Leaves
- Card Stock – Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
- Ink – Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
- Punches – Sprig
- Other – Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Write marker, Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine
Leave a Reply