Happy Fall!!! And, welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features a ‘Hello Fall’ card.
I went with a thank you fall because I’m so grateful for the season of fall!
This all started with the Buffalo Check background. It is Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla.
I added the Mossy Meadow lines. It’s so fall, so flannel looking!
I added the card base and I loved how it all looked against Cherry Cobbler. Then came this hostess set, Warm Hearted, for the ‘thanks’.
I added the leaves from the Detailed Leaves with sprigs using the Sprig Punch. The twine is Cherry Cobbler.
This is beautiful and suitable for anyone! It really warms my heart!
- Stamp Set – Buffalo Check, Warm Hearted
- Framelits – Detailed Leaves
- Card Stock – Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
- Ink – Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
- Punches – Sprig
- Other – Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Write marker, Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine