Good morning! Time for another great Two ‘Manly’ post Friday!
As you see, the Masculine theme begins!
This was one of the card choices for my May Card Buffet. It could be made either way depending which side of Designer Series Paper you used!
Side one –
Designer Series Paper flipped over, side 2 –
Both, super awesome for guys! The Designer Series Paper retired yesterday. But, I just had to show these cards because they are too cool not to share!
The Pocket Framelits, which includes the glasses, and the punch are still current! Whoop! Whoop!
This was wayyyy fun to create! It was a hit at Sunday’s class! People made it a gift card holder which I was not even thinking of doing!!! I love it when they think out of the box!
- Stamp Set – Pocket Full of Sunshine, Truly Tailored
- Framelits – Pocket Framelits
- Bundles – Pocket Full of Sunshine (just retired, May 2018), Truly Tailored (just retired, May 2018)
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, Very vanilla
- Ink – Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy
- DSP – True Gentleman (just retired, May 2018)
- Punches – Tailored Tag