Happy Thursday. We have new colors to inspire you at Create with Connie and Mary.
Our new challenge for the week –
I had lots of fun creating this card for the challenge –
I hadn’t played with this Southern Serenade stamp yet – and so happy it’ll be in the next catalog!
I stamped the flower image in Basic Grey first. I used an Aqua Painter and ink pads to color the leaves and the flowers. After that dried, I took the Light Pool Party Blends and went around the image to so soften it. So pretty!
I finished off the card with Baker’s Twine and the sentiment stamped in Night of Navy also outlined in the Blends.
I think this Light Pool Party Blends is my favorite new tool!
The other Deign Team created some beautiful cards with these colors! Check them out at Create with Connie and Mary. You can also show what you did with these colors on our Facebook page! We’d love to see your creations!
- Stamp Set – Southern Serenade
- Card Stock – Pool Party, Night of Navy, Vellum
- Ink – Basic Grey, Night of Navy, Emerald Envy (coloring)
- Punches – 1 1/4 Circle Punch
- Other – Emerald Envy Baker’s Twine (retired), Aqua Painter, Light Pool Party Blends