Happy May 5th!!!!
Playing with new stuff for Create with Connie and Mary and our Saturday blog hop.
Our theme this week features the Love What You Do Bundle.
It will be in the upcoming catalog, but is available for purchase now. It’s a really pretty suite of products. You can see them here.
I went with a brighter card –
The colors in this suite are absolutely gorgeous!
My base here is Rich Razzleberry. I layered on the new color, Grapefruit Grove, then a piece of the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper.
It’s hard to see, but the Grapefruit grove was embossed on the ends with the Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder.
We are all creating cards using the suite pf products! You’ll be so inspired! Go forward to Debbie Henderson, and back to Mary Brown. They’ll have awesome creations!
- Stamp Set – Love What You Do
- Framelits – Stitched Shapes, Layering Circles
- Bundles – Gotta Have It All
- Card Stock – Rich Razzleberry, Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White
- Ink – Rich Razzleberry, Grapefruit Grove
- DSP – Share What You Love
- Other – Rich Razzleberry 1/4 Velvet Ribbon, Pearlized Doilies, Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder
Leave a Reply