Hello stampers! Have you seen all items that Stampin’ Up is retiring? Sooo many awesome products!
We Create decided to have an impromptu blog hop!
Obviously, the theme is retiring products!
I had a hard time deciding just what to use……I went with a minimally stamped card using framelits!
Isn’t this just the sweetest?!?!
After I framelit cut the word ‘friend’, I found this tiny ‘happy birthday’ from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set. Since its photopolymer, its pliable, which made it easy to curve the image. I thought this was a fun addition to the oval ‘friend’. You agree?
The inside is a pullout card that’d be perfect for a gift card!
I’m really sad to see these products retire. I wonder what the other designers are showcasing??? Check them out here –
- Stamp Set – Sprinkles of Life (retiring)
- Framelits – Mini Treat Bag, Lovely Words (both retiring), Layering Ovals
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Pick a Pattern (retiring)
- Punches – 1″ Circle
- Other – Basic Black Bakers Twine (retiring)