Welcome the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features cards that are not square.
This is a cool idea!
I went with a framelit shape –
A very sweet Mother’s Day card!
I used some soon to retire colors, Flirty Flamingo and Emerald Envy. The Pick a Pattern Designer Series paper will be retiring too. The stamps are from Apron of Love.
Simply put together! And a great use of these framelits!
As my card was getting it’s photo shoot, someone else decided they needed to be in the shoot as well –
Lol!!! She is soo cute!
- Stamp Set – Apron of Love
- Framelits – Lots of Labels
- Card Stock – Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Whisper White
- Ink – Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy
- DSP – Pick a Pattern
- Other – Whisper White 1/4 Organza Ribbon