Before we know it, Easter will be here – it’s about two weeks away!
Made any cards to send out yet? Perhaps, I will inspire you today!
Our challenge this week at Try Stampin’ on Tuesday is a layout challenge –
Challenge #360. Theme : Easter
I love this sketch! It’s fabulous! Nice, clean, bold blocks of color.
I went with a nontraditional Easter theme on my card –
It’s just adorable! Wouldn’t you agree?
I started out with my colors and then went to adding the embossing and placement on the card.
I cut the ‘bunnies’ from the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. I removed the ‘arms’ with a straight cut. And, I cut the ears a little deeper and longer. Stamped the face from the Foxy Friends and this is what I call a bunny!
- Stamp Set – Hello Easter, Foxy Friends
- Framelits – Stitched Shapes
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo
- Ink – Melon Mambo
- Punches – Cookie Cutter Builder
- Other – Petal Pair EF, Basket Weave EF (free choices during Sale-a-bration)