Hello my Saturday friends! Time for a Create with Connie and Mary blog hop!
Our theme this week features flowers.
Or in my case, a flower –
I love this Beautiful Day stamp from the occasions mini! I’ve used the butterfly several times. Now time to show this gorgeous flower some love!
I colored it in with one of our Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers. The leaves I colored in with the Old Olive Blends. I’m not sure why I used two different markers for coloring. But, it worked out well.
I softened the background by using a vellum oval off to the side. I added more leaves because the image only has one. Simply done!
- Stamp Set – Beautiful Day
- Framelits – Stitched Shapes
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Vellum Card Stock
- Ink – Black Memento, Real Red
- DSP – Petal Passion
- Other – Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers, Old Olive Blends,