Happy ‘three post’ Thursday!
My first post is for Create with Connie and Mary and our new color challenge for the week.
I love these soft, sweet colors!
So I found an adorable bunny to go along with these colors –
This just makes me want to squeeee!
The bunny came from the We Must Celebrate stamp set in the Spring Mini. It was a strip of animals and I just fussy cut him from the bunch.
From that, I colored him and just added different pieces to build the card. The final touch was the silver hearts. Just the right finishing touch!
The card also use Sale-a-Bration paper too! It’s SOOO elegant!
If you have time, check out my other two blog post today! I’m sharing some fun cards using more Sale-a-Bration items!
- Stamp Set – We Must Celebrate, Lots of Love
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party
- Ink – Basic Grey
- DSP – Springtime Foils (FREE during Sale-a-Bration)
- Punches – Starburst, 2″ Circle
- Other – Metallic Enamel Shapes, Whisper White 1/4 Organza Ribbon