Thanks for joining me today for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week is cards Featuring Animals.
Animals. Let me think about this one……..I have several stamp sets that have animals in them. I had a hard time deciding which to use.
I haven’t created much with this Sale-a-Bration set, Beautiful Peacock. It’s really pretty. Admittedly, I’m challenged at lining it up. I figured out a way around that –
I stamped the body separate and cut it out! Then I could easily place it over the plumage! Much easier for me!
I went with shades of grey because I hadn’t seen this combination before. Only the sentiment is in black! It makes a stunningly, beautiful card!
- Stamp Set – Beautiful Peacock (Sale-a-Bration)
- Card Stock – Basic Grey, Whisper White, Smokey Slate
- Ink – Basic Grey, Smokey Slate, Black Memento
- Punches – Decorative Ribbon Border Punch
- Other – Whisper White 1/4 Organza Ribbon, Basic Jewel Rhinestones