Hello my stampin friends!
I designed a card for Try Stampin’ on Tuesday and our new sketch challenge –
We are adding color combinations to our mix of challenges!
I added the theme of love with this card –
……and, these cute little animals! They are from Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper.
Isn’t is sweet?? I started with the two animals which I fussy cut. The heart I stamped in Flirty Flamingo onto the Powder pink card stock. I added to stamped hearts with the phrases and decided to emboss the background.
I just kept adding elements until it felt right. I love the results, don’t you?
If you’d like to see the other Design Team cards, you can see them here. If you’d like to join our challenge, you can do it on our blog or on our Facebook page. Looking forward to seeing what you have created!
- Stamp Set – Sure Do Love You
- Framelits – Lots to Love Box
- Bundles – Sure Do Love You
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Soft Sky, Powder Pink
- Ink – Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay
- DSP – Pick a Pattern
- Other – 3/8 Shimmer Ribbon Pack (Sale-a-Bration), Falling Petals EF (retired)