Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week is Valentine.
This is a perfect time to get working on little notes and treats from the heart for your loved ones!
I have been wanting to play around with a nifty fun fold I saw from Julie Davison, a double flap card. She has a tutorial! It was a great time to incorporate some new Designer Series Paper and try out her idea –
The card is very sweet from the outside. Open the right flap –
Open the left flap. This is where you’d write your sentiment!
I love how the colors are Valentine-ish, but, not too much. The orange card stocks tone it down a bit.
This will be featured on my Card Buffet this weekend – I can’t wait! It will be a hit.
- Stamp Set – Sure Do Love You
- Framelits – Lots to Love Box
- Bundles – Sure Do Love You
- Card Stock – Powder Pink, Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach, Gold Foil, Whisper White
- Ink – Calypso Coral
- DSP – Painted With Love
- Other – Metallic Enamel Shapes