Happy winter Saturday! Time to share a design for Create with Connie and Mary. It’s out Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week is a fun one, Non-Traditional Christmas Colors.
Before I forget, did you know we have a Christmas Card tutorial? Check out our Create with Connie and Mary November Session. Tutorials make planning holiday cards a snap! Try us out!
Here is a snippet at the November projects –
These are the sets used –
- Christmas Quilt Bundle
- Hearts Come Home Bundle
- Christmas Sweaters Stamp Set
- Santa’s Suit Bundle
- Smitten Mitten Bundle
The mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!
Going back to the card for this week……I was inspired by a box of 1940’s reproduction ornaments I picked up on Friday. Fun, fresh, interesting colors! And, lots of glitz!
I started with a Silver Foil panel, adding different sized strips of Powder Pink, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise, and Berry Burst. I embossed that panel with the Winter Wonder folder them heat embossed the sentiment.
This is a sweet, fun, nostalgic card for me. I think it will go well with all the ornaments I just bought! I can’t wait to gift them together!
- Stamp Set – Oh, What Fun
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Silver Foil, Silver Glimmer Paper, Powder Pink, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise, Berry Burst
- Ink – Versamark
- Other – Winter Wonder EF, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool