Happy Thursday my friends! I’d like to share Create with Connie and Mary newest challenge –
I’ve made lots Christmas cards lately, so I changed it today –
The holiday season can be rough for some people. This is a perfect card for someone who’s having a bit of trouble during the holidays – don’t over look them.
I started with the Work of Art stamp set, (remember that one???) and stamped the lines in So Saffron. I paired the quilt lines with the ‘star’ shapes from the Christmas Quilt stamp set. Old and new!
The finishing touch was embossing the piece with the Quilt Top, also from the Holiday Mini.
The other Design Team members at Create with Connie and Mary created some wonderful cards using these colors. Check them out! If we inspired you, create a card and upload to our Facebook page! We’d love to see you there!
- Stamp Set – Work of Art, Christmas Quilt
- Card Stock – So Saffron, Tranquil Tide
- Ink – So Saffron, Tranquil Tide, Calypso Coral
- Other – Quilt Top Embossing Folder
Need more Christmas inspiration? How about checking out the Create with Connie and Mary November Session. These tutorials make planning your holiday cards a snap! You should try them out!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!