This month just started and I’m pretty busy – how about yourself?
These times I create for my Design Teams I cherish! We have a new challenge over at Try Stampin’ on Tuesday –
Challenge #351 : Theme Winter Time
This is simply a fun sketch!
This is one of my favorite stamp sets from the Holiday Mini catalog, Merry Cafe. It pairs perfectly with the Coffee Cup framelits from the regular catalog. It makes for a sweet, simple holiday card!
- Stamp Set – Merry Cafe
- Framelits – Coffee Cup
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Real Red, Old Olive
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Christmas Around the World
- Other – Watercolor Christmas Project kit
Need more Christmas inspiration? How about checking out the Create with Connie and Mary November Session. These tutorials make planning your holiday cards a snap! You should try them out!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!