December??? Where has this year gone??
Welcome to the first post for today! This one is a Blog Hop too for Blogging friends Blog Hop!
Our theme this month is Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year!
I decided to create a quick treat holder to cover both Christmas and New Year –
I used the Acetate Card Boxes from the Holiday Mini and cut them in half. I inserted the card stock and added a flap with velcro to keep it secure.
This is what the insert looks like. After I cut and scored it, and added the Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper to the inside and to the outside of the flap so it’s visible when closed.
Kind of cool how the candy matches the paper perfectly!! I’m making more of these as soon as I finish this post! How about you? You going to give these a try?
Before heading over to talented, Jessica, please leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
- Stamp Set – Pinning for Plaid (October 2017 Paper Pumpkin)
- Framelits – Layering Ovals, Stitched Shapes
- Card Stock – Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
- Ink – Bermuda Bay
- DSP – Eastern Palace Specialty
- Other – Acetate Card Boxes
Stumped in your Christmas card designing? Did you see the Create with Connie and Mary November Session!?!? These tutorials make planning your holiday cards a snap! You should try them out!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!
Anna Masciovecchio says
Super cute … and the fact that the paper matches the chocolate is awesome!!
Crystal Komara says
GORGEOUS, Libby! Wow, does Bermuda Bay pair beautifully with gold. I love it! Happy December! Crystal
Michelle Clarke says
I can’t wait to make some of these cute treat holders! Awesome idea Libby.