Sharing a card today that I made for a childhood friend of mine – yes, I actually had a card I needed to create for someone!
The card speaks for itself –
I’m not very eloquent with words at a time like this, so, hopefully a card will convey what my words can not.
Her husband made her a binder with ‘Team Cheryl’ on it which was my inspiration for the card.
I designed the card first. I’m entering it into some challenges to spread the word. Make a card for that friend you know who needs it.
Challenge #34 : Anything Goes
Challenge 185 : Anything Goes
CCH #262 Anything Goes
WWC147 : Anything Goes
- Stamp Set – Labeler Alphabet, Ribbon of Courage
- Framelits – Layering Circles, Stitched Shapes
- Card Stock – Powder Pink, Silver Foil, Berry Burst, Whisper White
- Ink – Berry Burst
- Other – Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon
Stumped in your Christmas card designing? Did you see the Create with Connie and Mary November Session!?!? These tutorials make planning your holiday cards a snap! You should try them out!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!