Happy Thanksgiving!!! And, happy Create with Connie and Mary challenge day!
Even though it’s Thanksgiving, we still have a great new challenge that started today! COLORS!!!
These are soo fun, aren’t they??
I thought so! I went with a Christmas card –
I decided to create a wreath that was pictured in the holiday mini catalog, page 27, along with this Christmas Happiness stamp set. It was really easy as it shows how to create it! I added the stamped and framelit cut ornaments. For the last detail, the bow and rhinestones on the ornaments just made this!
Please take a little time off to take a look at Create with Connie and Mary and the other Design Team cards. They are awesome using these colors! If we’ve sparked your creativity, you can link up your creation on our Facebook page!
- Stamp Set – Christmas Happiness
- Framelits – Card Front Builder
- Card Stock – Berry Burst, Gold Foil, Whisper White
- Ink – Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive
- Other – Berry Burst 1/2 Finely Woven Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Jewels
Did you see the Create with Connie and Mary November Session!?!? These tutorials make planning your holiday classes a snap! You should try them out!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!