Happy Tuesday my friends! I’ve got a fun card designed for Try Stampin on Tuesday to share with you.
This is our Design Team sketch to inspire you –
Challenge #349. Optional Theme : Silver Bells or Easel Card
Hmmm. I had to give this some thought….I do not have any bell stamps or framelits or punches…..but, I can do an easel card!
Here is the outside of the card. It’s a Christmas Card kit from the 2017 Holiday Mini, Watercolor Christmas Project Kit –
The kit has some beautiful cards to finish.
As you open my card, you’ll notice just what I mean –
And, finally, the big easel reveal –
Isn’t this pretty?? I love how it turned out!
I used two of the cards from the kit. The card measures 4 1/2 x 4 1/2, square, when closed. What I cut off the card base, I used to adhere to the inside of the card below the gold strip (part of an envelope liner).
Simple. Cute. Quick.
The designers on the Try Stampin on Tuesday Design Team created some really stunning cards too! You can see them on our blog or on our Facebook page. You can also upload your take on our sketch to either the blog or the Facebook page. We’d love for you to join us!
- Stamp Set – Watercolor Christmas
- Ink – Black Memento
- Other – Watercolor Christmas Project Kit
Did you see the Create with Connie and Mary November Session!?!? These tutorials make planning your holiday classes a snap! You should try them out!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!