Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week is a Mailable Christmas cards.
I’d like to say, I hope all my cards are mailable, lol! But, for this, I did create a card with minimal height –
It sure has the WOW factor even though it’s simply done.
I used a piece of the Quilted Christmas 6×6 Designer Series paper for this inside! It was already printed with the quilt – perfect for this quick and elegant mailable card!
I used the stamp from the October Paper Pumpkin. It was just the right size to place under the quilt cut out.
I am excited to see the other mailable cards that our Design Team has created! Aren’t you? Go forward to Debbie Henderson, and back to Mary Brown. I know you’ll be inspired! Perhaps you might even get to working on your Christmas cards this holiday weekend!
- Stamp Set – Pinning for Plaid (October Paper Pumpkin kit)
- Framelits – Quilt Builder
- Card Stock – Whisper White
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Quilted Christmas
Guess what’s available??? The Create with Connie and Mary November Session!! These tutorials make planning your holiday classes a snap! You should try them out!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!