I know…odd name. But, what does it mean?
Stamp: To impress a pattern or mark (especially an official one) on a surface, object, or document using an engraved or inked block or die or other instrument
Apparatus: The technical equipment or machinery needed for a particular activity or purpose
Stamp + Apparatus = Stamparatus
Let me explain in this video from Stampin’ Up –
If you are curious about stamping repeated images without issues this IS THE TOOL for YOU! You can actually perfectly align and stamp four different images with the Stamparatus from Stampin’ Up – more than the other repeat stamping devises.
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Product details –
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and grid lines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
Cool, right? You will have to RESERVE your copy here on Thursday, November 16 with a credit card (you will not be charged until the actual order is placed).
Guess what’s available today??? The Create with Connie and Mary November Session!! These tutorials make planning your holiday classes a snap! You should try them out!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!