Welcome back my blogging friends! Time to share a card designed for Try Stampin on Tuesday.
Challenge #347. Theme : How Sweet it Is
I went with this –
A really easy, sweet card. Perfect for any age and gender. Those are the best kind of cards! Those that check all those boxes!
- Stamp Set – Birthday Delivery
- Framelits – Birthday Friends
- Bundles – Birthday Delivery
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Whisper White,
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Birthday Memories
- Punches – Balloon Builder
- Other – Whisper White Baker’s Twine
Did you catch our October Create with Connie and Mary tutorial? Well, the November Session is almost ready to be released! But, the October session is still available!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!