Happy Saturday! Time to share for Create with Connie and Mary and our Saturday blog hop.
Our theme this week is ‘We give thanks’. Great way to start the month of November!
This Soft Sky blue is a great fall blue! It looks wonderful with these additional fall colors.
This card was simply created by adhering a piece of Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper to the card base. I added the stamped and punched sentiment from All Things Thanks. The Everyday Label Punch fit this sentiment perfectly! I tied Pool Party Baker’s twine around the card. The color looks close to Soft Sky. Easy, easy.
- Stamp Set – All Things Thanks
- Card Stock – Soft Sky, Very Vanilla
- Ink – Early Espresso
- DSP – Painted Autumn
- Punches – Everyday Label
- Other – Pool Party Baker’s Twine
Did you catch our October Create with Connie and Mary tutorial? Well, the November Session is almost ready to be released! But, the October session is still available!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!