Hi Thursday friends! Welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
What an awesome layout to get inspired by! A great starting!
I went with a Christmas themed card –
Photographing this just does not do it justice!
I started by flipping over the Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper and framelit cutting the trees. I did this to have the trees angled like this. It matched the sketch a little better. I placed that on top of the Silver Glimmer Paper. It’s reversed of what we normally would do.
The other elements I just built after I created the focal point. I like the size of this sentiment from Merry Patterns. It fit the card nicely.
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Merry Patterns
- Framelits – Card Front Builder
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Ink – Real Red
- DSP – Merry Music Specialty
- Punches – Classic Label
- Other – Winter Wonder EF
Did you catch our October Create with Connie and Mary tutorial? Well, the November Session is almost ready to be released! But, the October session is still available!
Here is a sneak at the November projects –
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!