Happy November 1st and a happy Blogging Friends Blog Hop morning! I’ve missed the past couple of months! Glad to be back!
Our theme this month is Fall/Thanksgiving !
This is very fitting as it’s taken me awhile to get back into the swing of things with all that has happened. I am grateful to be back!
Every year at my Card Buffets, one of the choices has been some sort of Gratitude Journal. This year will be no different. I created a simple, elegant one using the October Paper Pumpkin from Stampin’ Up –
These were the little pillow boxes included in the kit. I left them seamed on one side and trimmed them down on the other sides. I added paper to the inside stamped with leaves from the set. Simple. Elegant. Easy.
Here is what the kit looked like –
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription that arrives at you door completely ready to create with! Subscribe here.
Before heading over to talented, Mary, please leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Did you catch our October Create with Connie and Mary tutorial? The October Session can be purchased now! And, before we know it, the November Session will be out! Wow. Time flies.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!