Just a few days until Halloween. Create with Connie and Mary would like to help you get ready for last-minute holiday candy giving with our Saturday blog hop.
Our theme this week is Treat Holders! Perfect idea.
I saw these cute little Clear Tiny Treat Boxes in the Holiday Mini catalog (yes, they are in the big idea book, but, I overlooked them) decorated for Halloween. I thought this was a great idea for my September and October Card Buffets.
This is how I decorated them –
Super cute and, oh, so easy!
I alternated the punched printed cats and I used the same Designer Series Pattern to wrap the box. It reverses well here depending on the cat you punch. I wrapped the box with retired baker’s twine from Stampin Up (last year).
I found candy corn taffy to fill these boxes perfectly.
I think I’ll be making more of these to pass out to co-workers. They are too quick to create!
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Spooky Cat
- Bundles – Spooky Cat
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla
- Ink – Black Memento, Pumpkin Pie
- DSP – Spooky Night
- Punches – Cat Punch, Washi Label (retired)
- Other – retired combo Baker’s Twine
Did you catch our October Create with Connie and Mary tutorial? The October Session can be purchased now! And, before we know it, the November Session will be out! Wow. Time flies.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!