Hello my Thursday friends! Stopping by to see the latest Create with Connie and Mary challenge? Well, here it is –
A great fall combination of colors! I had so much fun creating my card for today! I went with the same sketch as yesterday and Tuesday using these challenge colors.
This turned out to be such a beautiful card!
I started with the Painted Autumn Designer Series paper again (love this paper!!) and just started adding the layers of pumpkins and leaves until I got the look I wanted. I ended up with extra stamped pieces, but that’s ok, I’ll use them for something else! You just never know when you’re building a card.
For some reason, the Crushed Curry pad left and interesting solid image when I inked up the gourd – but, that was totally ok here – made it look so realistic! The taller pumpkins stamped in Cajun Craze, inked once and stamped twice. Try this technique – you’ll get a nice lighter shade the second time around.
So. Have I inspired you yet? I sure hope so! Check out the other Design Team creations at Create with Connie and Mary and post your takes on the sketch on our Facebook page.
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Pick a Pumpkin, Painted Harvest
- Framelits – Patterned Pumpkins, Layering Circles
- Bundles – Pick a Pumpkin
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Tranquil Tide
- Ink – Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Tranquil Tide
- DSP – Painted Autumn
Did you catch our October Create with Connie and Mary tutorial? The October Session can be purchased now!
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!
Leave a Reply