Welcome to another Try Stampin on Tuesday card challenge! Here is our bi-weekly sketch for the next two weeks –
Challenge #345. Optional Theme : Halloween
Let me tell you, I love this sketch! I am using it throughout the week for my cards as a starting point in design. Here is what I created for this challenge –
Just adorable I tell you. Adorable! I started with a base of Crumb Cake. That way, this card would be great for a male or female!
I wanted to use up some more of the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (I’ve almost used up the entire 12 sheet pack!!) along with this darling Cat Punch! The layout had a circle in it – so that worked out really well!
The other Design Team members created some really stunning cards! Check out our Try Stampin on Tuesday blog or our Facebook page. Conveniently, you can upload your card in either place!
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Spooky Cat
- Framelits – Layering Circles
- Bundles – Spooky Cat
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Spooky Night
- Punches – Spooky Cat, Washi Label (retired)
Did you see the October Create with Connie and Mary tutorial? The October Session can be purchased now. Great inspiration. Great stamps sets. Awesome projects.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!
Leave a Reply