Thanks for stopping by this fun fall-ish day! You know, it’s a Create with Connie and Mary kind of blog hop day!
Our theme this week is black and orange! Perfect as Halloween is just around the corner!
Of course, black and orange can be appropriate for all sorts of things as well. But, I went with something Halloween themed –
Isn’t this too sweet?? Yes, pun intended!
I like to send cards to my girls (who are adults) and also friends, even for Halloween!
So, a card with a coffee gift card inside is the perfect thing! As well as this terrific stamp, Merry Cafe, from Holiday Mini. Coordinates perfectly with the Coffee Cup framelits in the big catalog.
This design uses a basic card base of 4 1/4 x 11, then it’s scored at 5 1/2 and 8 3/4. Super simple! I added the belly band to keep it closed. Great idea, right?
Stampin Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Merry Cafe
- Framelits – Coffee Cup
- Card Stock – Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Spooky Night
- Punches – any circle punch (for inside)
- Other – Tear & Tape
It’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary tutorial! The October Session can be purchased now. Great inspiration. Great stamps sets. Awesome projects.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!