three (OMG) two more weeks until Halloween? Well, we’ve got lots of great ideas for you here on the Create with Connie and Mary blog hop for the next three Saturdays.
Our theme this week is funny, ‘you’ve been boo’d’! We are using the word ‘boo’ on our cards.
Not a problem. I’ve been wanting to use the Creep it Real stamp set a few more times before the month is up.
I just started stamping the word ‘boo’ and set it aside. Found some black and white Designer Series Paper from Pick a Pattern (it’s on special until the end of the month!!!) and looked for something that resembled ghosts.
I don’t have the Paisley Framelits, which make awesome non-ghost ghosts, but, I do have the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits. There is the Pick a Pumpkin bundle that has a gourd stamp and framelit. The framelit worked like a charm to create a little ghost! And, the eyes from the Spooky Cat worked soo good here!
I added the smallest Basic Rhinestone Jewels to the inside of the eyes for some added drama. It was indeed the right added touch!
- Stamp Set – Creep it Real, Spooky Cat
- Framelits – Patterned Pumpkins
- Card Stock – Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie (duh), Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Pick a Pattern (on sale)
- Punches – 1 1/4″ Circle
- Other – Black Rhinestone Jewels
And, for more inspiration, check out the new Create with Connie and Mary tutorial. The October Session is now open!!
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!