Recover from your Monday off? Spend the day crafting?
Time to be inspired by a card designed for Try Stampin’ on Tuesday and our new two-week sketch –
Challenge #343. Optional theme : Leaves
I loved this sketch and the ability to show off this gorgeous Designer Series Paper. Yes, I used it in the last challenge, but with a totally different look here –
…and, I got the additional theme of leaves! Thanks to the patterning on the paper!
I normally don’t like all the business with the different patterns and such, but here, this cards flows quite well. Even the pumpkin was fussy cut from one of the papers! Soo nice and convenient. The stamped images are from the Merry cafe set.
Stampin’ Up Supplies –
- Stamp Set – Merry Cafe
- Card Stock – Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
- Ink – Cajun Craze, Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach
- DSP – Painted Autumn
Hard to believe it’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary tutorial. The October Session opens in days! New inspiration. New stamps sets. New projects.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!