Happy Saturday! Time for a hop around the talented designers at Create with Connie and Mary!
Our theme this week is to create a fall card using non-fall colors. This could get really interesting!
I decided to go with a classic black and used some Designer Series Paper to compliment the leaf cut outs –
For a little added drama, I made the 2 strips a little shorter along the Designer Series Paper panel. Baker’s Twine always adds the right touch! Added embellishment here, the Basic Black Rhinestone Jewels! So pretty!
- Stamp Set – Labels to Love
- Framelits – Seasonal Layers
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Basic Black
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Whole Lot of Lovely (on sale the month of October)
- Punches – Everyday Label
- Other – Black Rhinestone Jewels, Basic Black Baker’s Twine
Hard to believe it’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary tutorial. The October Session opens in days! New inspiration. New stamps sets. New projects.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!