Ever wonder which adhesives you need for what purpose? Ever wonder what some of these products are even good for?
Well………..below is some great information about Stampin’ Up’s adhesives. There are so many! And, one that is just right for your cards, scrap pages, treats or other craftiness!
These are alphabetical –
Fast Fuse is a super strong double-sided tape that secures even heavy layers of cardstock, paper, and accents. It holds strong and lasts long. Currently, purchase this and receive TWO refills FREE!! Now until October 10th!
Fine-Tip Glue Pen is a liquid glue with a pin (like a needle) in the cap to keep the tip clear and flowing. The thin stream of glue is great for a strong hold on tiny accents.
Foam Adhesive Strips are 9″ long strips of double-sided adhesive foam. They are perfect for shaker cards or spinner cards. Trim to the length you need.
Stampin’ Dimensionals & Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals are double-sided adhesive foam dots They add instant depth. Use the Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on smaller pieces.
Each adhesive goes through Stampin’ Up’s rigorous quality testing. However, adhesive performance can vary depending on temperature and humidity. I know that first hand living in Texas with nearly 100% humidity daily! You should try each adhesive so you can make your own decisions about what works well for you.
My go-to adhesives would be –
- SNAIL (it’s refillable too)
- Dimensionals, both sizes
- Tear & Tape
- Multi-Purpose (Tombow green glue)
And, I love to mix half Multi-Purpose (Tombow green glue) with half Fine Tip Glue Pen in the Fin Tip Glue Pen bottle. It thickens it up and still dries clear! Best of both worlds!
What’s your favorite?
Hard to believe it’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary tutorial. The October Session will be open soon!! New inspiration. New stamps sets. New projects.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!