Happy last day of September! I know, I’m thinking the same thing, where did this month go?? Let’s play it up with a card for Create with Connie and Mary and a blog hop too!
Our theme this month is Fun Edge Cards. You’re going to love this! It’s time to get creative with our edges!
I love these themes that make us think. I thought about this one for a while. I have several punches to create nice decorative edges, but I wanted something bold. I think this fits the bill –
Can you guess what this edge is from? Of course – it’s the Seasonal Layers Thinlits. Again. Well, they’re conveniently right on my desk…..
It made for a wonderful ‘edged’ card! The flower was quickly cut from the Designer Series Paper to make quick work of this card. I added the stamping from the Eastern Beauty stamp set. The stamp set has soo many interesting shapes to get creative with.
Like my design? Just wait until you see the other Design Team members cards!!
- Stamp Set – Eastern Beauty
- Framelits – Seasonal Layers
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake,
- Ink – Early Espresso
- DSP – Painted Autumn
Hard to believe it’s time for a new Create with Connie and Mary tutorial. The October Session will be open soon!! New inspiration. New stamps sets. New projects.
Seasonal Lantern Bundle
Tag & Trimmings Bundle
Smitten Mitten Bundle
Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials :
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring at least three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY for more details!