I’ve got something a little different today!
I decided to create a color challenge for my downline to participate in. Our first one!!!!
I asked them to create with the colors – Basic Black, Whisper White and any color of choice. I ran out of time to create a nifty little icon….Card Buffet this weekend. Lots of work ahead of me.
A stunning, serene card!
I softened it up by making the sentiment, ‘a note for you’. If not it has a very deep, dark feel. But SO gorgeous!
Carole was the only one who was able to participate. Here is her beautiful card –
She was the one who inspired me to use flowers!
See you for the second challenge – stay tuned!
Just letting you know, I’m on the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team as well and the new JULY session is now available! I create part of the tutorial for them!
This month, we are featuring –
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (I designed this one!!!!)
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!