Happy Watercooler Wednesday, middle of the week, favorite day – whatever it is for you!
For me, it’s time to create a card for a new challenge over here.
We always need masculine ideas – so this is a GREAT challenge to have!
Surprise! I was playing with this Birthday memories Suite again!
I am loving this whole bit of adorable products as you know! The chef here is a stamped image and die cut with a framelit.
This was a simple card to. Took minimal time to create it.
Did you know the Birthday Delivery Bundle includes the stamp set, framelits and the Designer Series Paper for one low price?? You’re ready to create a card like this at a moments notice because you have everything need!
And, I’m going to include the Balloon Honeycomb Embellishments, free when someone, perhaps you, purchases this bundle! That’s in addition to the $5.00 coupon that Stampin’ Up will give you during bonus days. You can do it here! Use hostess code, N3HH9XKF.
Back to the challenge and the masculine cards……Head on over to Watercooler Wednesday and see the other Design Team members ‘masculine’ cards – get inspired and JOIN US!! You can link up your creation on our blog.
- Stamp Set – Birthday Delivery
- Framelits – Birthday Friends, Layering Circles
- Bundles – Birthday Delivery
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
- Ink – Memento Black
- DSP – Birthday Memories
Just letting you know, I’m on the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team as well and the new JULY session is now available! I create part of the tutorial for them!
This month, we are featuring –
- Crafting Forever
- Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Wood Words Bundle
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle (I designed this one!!!!)
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets
- Additionally, each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online
- Our FABULOUS design team members are – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Melissa Davies, Libby Fens, and Debbie Henderson. They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year).
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!