Happy Thursday! Got one last catalog challenge for Create with Connie and Mary today –
This is a fun one because there are a four ideas to choose from. I chose the lower right card.
I haven’t taken the time to play with this adorable stamp set and coordinating paper yet. And, it was some of my first items to purchase when the new catalog was available to us! I was afraid to use new stuff I guess!
This is a 4×4 card layered with the Designer Series Paper, Pick a Pattern. The sentiment is stamped from the coordination stamp set, Pieces & Patterns. The two sweet dinosaurs and plants are fussy cut from the pattern paper in the pack. It has some really cute images suitable for just this purpose!
It’s just an adorable set. Now that I’ve pulled it out, I will play around with it more!
The Design Team created some really terrific card for this challenge. Check them out on our blog. To participate in our challenge, head to our Facebook page. You can submit a card there.
- Stamp Set – Pieces & Patterns
- Card Stock – Sahara Sand, Whisper White
- Ink – Emerald Envy
- DSP – Pick a Pattern
The new JULY session will soon be here! But, for now, the JUNE Mini Session is still OPEN!
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY
JUNE 2017 ONLY
Leave a Reply