Every other Tuesday I design a card for Try Stampin’ on Tuesday.
Two weeks ago Tuesday, I somehow forgot. Whomp. Whomp Whomp. I made sure to remember this time around!
This is our new sketch for this two-week challenge –
Challenge #327. Optional Theme : All Pastel or All Bold
A great challenge and colors to create with. Perfect to use the new stamp set Pocket Full of Sunshine and the coordinating Pocket Framelits Dies –
Cute, right? The mini hearts under the sentiment strip are from the same stamp set too! So adorable!
This would be a great card for a younger person with these awesome bright colors! The pocket is actually usable too! You could stick something fun in there!
The other Design Team members created some cool cards using this sketch too. Check them out on our blog.
You can also see some more ideas on our Facebook page too. To play along with our challenge this week, either link up a card to out blog or Facebook!
- Stamp Set – Pocket Full of Sunshine, Eastern Beauty
- Framelits – Pocket Framelits, Lots of Labels
- Bundles – Pocket Full of Sunshine
- Card Stock – Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Dapper Denim, Whisper White
- Ink – Tempting Turquoise, Dapper Denim
The new JUNE Mini Session from Create with Connie and Mary is now OPEN! We are featuring products from the BRAND NEW Annual Catalog in June! Delightful Daisy Bundle, Colorful Seasons Bundle, Tranquil Tulips, Wood Words Bundle, and Label Me Pretty Bundle.
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY
JUNE 2017 ONLY
Leave a Reply