Welcome back! I have a wonderful take on a sketch for Create with Connie and Mary.
Here is our sketch to create from –
A simply great starting point!
I decided to play around with some new stuff!
Simply sweet, right?
I’m lovin’ this bundle! It’s awesome. So awesome that I am using this bundle as my theme for my Open House this weekend.
Not sure if this card will make the class make’n take it or not, but it sure is cute!
See how the other Design team members used this inspirational picture on our site. You can link up a card on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Coffee Cafe
- Framelits – Coffee Cups
- Bundles – Coffee Cafe
- Card Stock – Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White
- Ink – Pear Pizzaz, Garden Green
- DSP – Coffee Break
The brand new JUNE Mini Session is coming soon! (Yes, with the uncertainty of the retiring products and lateness of the preorder, we decided to skip May.) We’ll be featuring products from the BRAND NEW Annual Catalog in June!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY
JUNE 2017 ONLY
Items we are using in the June 2017 Mini Session:
Delightful Daisy Bundle
Colorful Seasons Bundle
Wood Words Bundle
Label Me Pretty Bundle
Jo Anne Hewins says
I can not wait to get that DSP! Great and easy way to make a card. This would be great for a class.
Exactly, Jo Anne! I wasn’t sure whether or not I’d use it for my Open House or not, so I made it easy!