I am hosting a home workshop today. How fun will this be!
I decided to use the April 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit, It’s a Sara Thing for the event. I did a little re-constructing of the kit to have everyone create 3 cards and a box to put them in – all from the kit!
Isn’t this a nice spread?
I used the additional Dragonfly Dreams bundle and a set (the envelopes) of Notecards & Envelopes Stampin’ Up carries to create the ensemble. I trimmed each full size card to 3 1/2 x 5. I wanted the cards to fit in the bag!
For this card, I trimmed the watercolor paper down to accommodate the 3 1/2 x 5 card size. It still works just fine! I also trimmed the interior piece to match it. It’s also adhered with washi tape.
This watercolor piece I didn’t have to trim at all. It was the perfect size! I scribbled the watercolor down the from then added the strip of dragonflies. The inside piece mimics the outside in size and placement.
I didn’t trim this pattern paper either! When adhered to the card front, I did move it all the way to the edge to appear as it was actually wider with the additional black stripe! I trimmed the sticker paper to fit between the lines. The inside white piece is edge to edge as well.
The little bag is my favorite part. It was the starting point for the whole set! When it’s not tied closed, all the cards fit nicely inside! This was made from an envelope from the kit! Can you believe it!?!?!?! Stay tuned for the simple tutorial.
I am very excited about this little set! Not happy it has already sold out! Goes to show you just how popular it was!!!
You can make sure that you get your monthly Paper Pumpkin kit by signing up here! On your first month, you’ll receive a block in your kit to use with the subsequent kits. All the supplies, ink spots, stamp set, adhesive dots and whatever else is needed to create the kit are included! It’s a fun little monthly surprise!
- Stamp Set – Dragonfly Dreams
- Framelits – Detailed Dragonfly
- Bundles – Dragonfly Dreams
- Card Stock – Basic Black
- Ink – Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Black Memento
- Other – It’s a Sara Thing April 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!