It’s Thursday which means a new challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary!
This week, a color challenge to spark your creativity –
I wasn’t sure just what direction I wanted to go here. These are terrific colors and they speak to me in many ways. Ultimately, I decided on this –
A simply fun, masculine card!
This was the first set I got from the Occasions Mini catalog and I have yet to showcase it. ‘Bout time!
I really liked the detailing alongside the focal panel! This ruler marking IS in the framelits!! How cool is that?
This was a super fun card to create! I am very happy to have played with this bundle. It will go for a great occasion I am sure!
So, what you think? Cool card?
You can join our challenge on our Facebook page or checkout the design team cards for inspiration on the Create with Connie and Mary site.
- Stamp Set – Nailed It
- Framelits – Build It
- Bundles – Nailed It Bundle
- Card Stock – Smokey Slate, Pool Party, Chocolate Chip
- Ink – Smokey Slate, Pool Party, Chocolate Chip (freshly inked, so it is dark!)
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session opens in just a few days on March 11th! Our mini sessions includes the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business! But….you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!