Today over at Watercooler Wednesday, we have a new challenge that just started.
Heidi selected some wonderful colors as an inspiration point, didn’t she?
I came up with this beauty –
It could be a ‘congrats’ for anything, really.
I just stamped all the flowers and then filled in with the leaves. I added a stapled piece of Very Vanilla twine just under the words. The perfect little touch!
- Stamp Set – Special Reason
- Framelits – Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
- Card Stock – Island Indigo, Pool Party, Very vanilla, Basic Black
- Ink – Island Indigo, Pool Party, Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other – Very Vanilla Thick Baker’s Twine
Heather Hopson says
Great card Libby! I love the flowers and the nice touch of very vanilla! Yes, this card could be used for anything.
Thanks Heather! You got to have all sorts of cards in your stash!