Today over at Watercooler Wednesday, we have a new challenge that just started.
Heidi selected some wonderful colors as an inspiration point, didn’t she?
I came up with this beauty –
It could be a ‘congrats’ for anything, really.
I just stamped all the flowers and then filled in with the leaves. I added a stapled piece of Very Vanilla twine just under the words. The perfect little touch!
- Stamp Set – Special Reason
- Framelits – Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
- Card Stock – Island Indigo, Pool Party, Very vanilla, Basic Black
- Ink – Island Indigo, Pool Party, Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other – Very Vanilla Thick Baker’s Twine