Time for a quick Saturday blog hop for Create with Connie and Mary!
Our theme this week is Encouragement/Sympathy.
I was a bit stumped on this as I’m sure you are – especially, when you need one of these cards – you’re never in the frame of mind to create one.
I created one that would be suitable for anyone going through something challenging –
Clean lines. Simple colors. Made with free stuff. Can’t get anymore comforting than this.
This framelit shape I thought was unique and perfect for this fold over style. The top one, I stapled a piece of Baker’s twine to the edge and just tied it in a bow. A simple, yet effective embellishment. The bottom one, I just stamped my sentiment in two parts (because it wouldn’t fit all the way across) and folded it under the DSP.
- Stamp Set – Designer Tee (free during Sale-a-Bration)
- Framelits – Stylish Stems
- Card Stock – Smokey Slate, Mint Macaron,Whisper White
- Ink – Night of Navy
- DSP – Carried Away (free during Sale-a-Bration)
- Other – Stapler, Night of Navy Baker’s Twine, Stampin’ Write Markers
The Create with Connie and Mary March Mini Session opens March 11th! Our mini sessions includes the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets.
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts.
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips.
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- The FABULOUS design team designs the projects – Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- And, if you are a Demo….this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business! But….you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy this mini-subscriptions!
So…NOW is a great to subscribe to have all these wonderful ideas right at your fingertips! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe today!