Save the best for last? Um, maybe. This is the third post for today, and it’s for We Create Bloggers!
I decided to go with the same layout this month and use different color schemes.
Here is the first simply sweet card –
I say sweet because it uses Sweet Sugarplum and the new Sale-a-Bration glimmer paper pack you can get, For Free.
My other card is geared to be a bit more masculine and uses the Bermuda Bay glimmer paper and coordinating DSP.
Yes, both of these, plus Mint Macaron Glimmer paper come in the 6×6 Glimmer Paper Assortment, 12 sheets, 4 of each color!
Two great cards. One great layout!
What do you think? Best was saved for last?
Leave a comment before going onto the next talented designer, Julie Wadlinger – and we all love to read your comments!
- Stamp Set – Window Shopping
- Dies – Window Box Thinlits
- Bundles – Window Shopping Bundle
- Card Stock – Very vanilla, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
- DSP – Brights DSP Stack, Playful Palette
- Ink – Sweet Sugarplum, Bermuda Bay
- Other – 1/8″ Gold Ribbon, Gold Glimmer Paper, Sale-a-Bration 6×6 Glimmer Paper Assortment